1. If you are coming from Europe, the nearest airport is Pula airport. You can check the flights within Europe on the Pula airport website. Please be aware that each airline company's operating period is limited (tourist season/certain days).
You can take a shuttle bus or a taxi from airport to city center. It takes approximately 15 minutes (8 km).
Also, highways in Croatia are the main transport network and very well maintained. Therefore, travelling by bus or car is really convenient.
2. If you are coming from Japan, there are no direct flights, so you will need to take a connecting flight from somewhere. The nearest airports to Pula are: Zagreb/Croatia 273 km, Ljubljana/Slovenia 200 km, Venice/Italy 281 km.
There are buses from each city to Pula (other than Zagreb, please note that some buses are limited).
From Zagreb by airplane (less than 2 hours)
From Ljubljana by train (about 5 hours)
From Venice by boat (3 hours)
- Airport to bus terminal (PDF document)
- Map for International Symposium Japanese Language Learning for New Generations and Renraku kaigi in Pula (PDF document)
- #10 of 31 Hotels in Pula
- Flavijevska Ulica 26, Pula 52100, Croatia
- #8 of 31 Hotels in Pula
- Amfiteatarska Ulica 6, Pula 52100, Croatia
- #12 of 31 Hotels in Pula
- Epulonova Ulica 3, Pula 52100, Croatia
Pula City Center Acommodation
- #5 of 21 B&Bs / Inns in Pula
- Vrtlarska ulica 1, Pula 52100, Croatia
Boutique Hostel Joyce
- #11 of 160 Specialty Lodging in Pula
- Trg Portarata 2, Pula 52100, Croatia
Park Plaza Histria Pula
- #3 of 31 Hotels in Pula
- Ulica Verudella 17, Pula 52100, Croatia
- #27 of 31 Hotels in Pula
- Ulica Sisplac 31, Pula 52100, Croatia