The conference will be held on the historical campus of the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula’s Faculty of Humanities, found at Ronjgova 1.
Pula, Istria County, Croatia
The building housing the campus of the Faculty of Humanities was built in 1907 and is one of the most beautiful examples of Secession architecture in Pula. The architect, Rodolfo Barri, had planned for its use for the Italian Boarding school for girlsat the time.
More on the history of the building may be found at (Croatian pages):
The conference will be held at Faculty of Humanities, Ronjgova 1, 52100 Pula
Accommodation will be provided at discounted prices for conference participants (when making reservations please let it be known that you are participating in the Mare internum culture conference).
- €35 with breakfast per person for two people staying in a room with a double bed, a room with a single bed is 494 HRK.
- €40.50 per person for one night’s stay along with breakfast in a room with a single bed. A stay in a room with a double bed is €31.50 per person with breakfast included, per night. A room with a single bed and half-board is €44.50 per person, per night. A room with a double bed and half-board is €35.50 per person, per night.
- a room with a double bed and breakfast in October costs 609.00 HRK per night, and a room with a single bed is 403.50 HRK per night. The hotel offers a 5% discount for conference participants on the prices mentioned.
Hotel Veli Jože
- offers an affordable price, but is not discounted:
- Overnight stay with breakfast (single) 260 HRK
- Overnight stay with breakfast (double) – 180 HRK
- Overnight stay with breakfast (triple) – 155 HRK
Arriving in Pula
- International Airport Pula - www.airport-pula.hr
- International Airport Zagreb - www.zagreb-airport.hr
BUS STATION PULA
(Trg I. Istarske brigade bb)
INFO tel. 060 30 40 90
TICKET OFFICE AND RESERVATION tel. 060 30 40 91 / +385 52 502 997
- Contacts: http://www.pulainfo.hr/where/taxi-pula