13th MEDIA DIALOGUES
as part of the international scientific institutional project
Higher Education of Journalists in a Digital Environment
of the Faculty of Interdisciplinary, Italian and Cultural Studies of
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
will be held from 24 to 26 September 2021 in Pula (Croatia)*
on the following topic:
Digital Transformation of Education for the Media
Ideas and Practices from the Former Yugoslav Republics
We accept abstracts and papers in English and the languages of the former Yugoslav republics.
We kindly invite you to submit an academic fundamental or applied research (theoretical, methodological or empirical) as part of, but not restricted to, one of the following 10 thematic areas:
- Emergency distance learning and teaching experiences that arose from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Global and local trends in distance learning /e-learning/technology advanced learning/smart learning and teaching
- web 2.0., web 3.0., web 4.0. and web 5.0. as platforms for journalism learning and teaching
- Open Access didactic learning/teaching tools, literature and pedagogical material for teachers/students
- Changes in study programme curricula, and conceptual/methodical changes in teaching
- Reflection on new journalism forms and professional profiles such as: participatory/ alternative/social/activist journalism or multimedia/online/digital/data/drone/mobile journalism, etc.
- ICT teaching competencies
- Digital media literacy
- Journalistic competencies for converged media
- Digital environment as a challenge/opportunity/distractor in higher education for journalists.
*Note - The conference will be held virtually, and in case the epidemiological situation improves, the possibility of holding a live conference will be considered of what the participants will be informed in due time.