Do you have a project idea and are looking for possible ways to implement it and finance it? Or you need support while preparing your proposal? Do you have questions concerning the reporting of your running project?
We support you in the preparatory phase, during the submission and with the management of international research activities.
- Discussing funding strategy with individual researchers and research groups
- Tailoring your application to a given call
- Improving structure and clarity of the application and role of our researchers
- Providing input for non-scientific sections of the application
- Drafting the project budget and ensuring a match between project description and budget
- Advising on how to comply with eligibility criteria and formalities of the funder
- Providing general information about Croatian, European and other large international research programmes
- Organising workshops and meetings.
The PPO provides you with up-to-date information on all national and international research programmes, open calls and novelties in the research and innovation area, especially for H2020, Croatian Science Foundation and prestigious Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions.
We recommend that you contact us as early as possible.
We offer one-to-one coaching service to our postgraduates willing to pursue an academic career offering prospects of enrolling a PhD grant abroad through mainly MSCA calls announced in the Euraxess network or larger national funders.